Popular reference pages
The primary focus of my blog is on PowerShell. I love to learn and research ideas in PowerShell. When I find something interesting or new, I write about those discoveries.
When I cover fundamentals, my intention is that everyone walks away learning something. My coverage on hashtables gently introduces hashtables and continues on to take the topic to the most advanced details.
- 2017-04-23 SQL: Running SQL 2017 CTP 2.0 in Docker
- 2017-04-22 PowerShell: Installing remote software
- 2017-04-10 PowerShell: Everything you wanted to know about exceptions
- 2017-04-07 All .Net 4.6 Exceptions List
- 2017-04-01 What have you done with PowerShell this month
- 2017-03-25 Mnemonic wordlist
PSGraph is a Powershell Module that allows you to script the generation of graphs using the GraphViz engine. It makes it easy to produce data driven visualizations.
Chronometer analyzes a script or module during execution and reports line by line execution times. It allows you to see your code coverage and where most of your execution time is spent.